Sōzō to Hakai: All Things Come Together

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to a place where anything can be done and one can become anything. Come and enjoy a place that allows your imagination to run wild! Within reason, of course!

Welcome to Sōzō to Hakai: All Things Come Together!

Eden Shinteki
    Eden Shinteki

Welcome to Sōzō to Hakai: All Things Come Together! Empty Welcome to Sōzō to Hakai: All Things Come Together!

Post by Eden Shinteki Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:32 am

Hello!

My name is Eden Shinteki and I would like to welcome you to the site!

From here I will tell you, at a long glance, what this site is and what it will mean for you.

To start, Sōzō to Hakai: All Things Come Together combines concepts from five famous anime: Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball Z, Saint Seiya, and Inuyasha. This will allow you more freedom to decide what you want your character to be. This site follows a plot that is centered around an ancient legend: Worlds will come together. Peace will become a reality. However, an ominous cloud of darkness will approach and destroy all that has been created and all that has been achieved by the coming together of those worlds.

With this bit of information in mind, I hope that you will take it upon yourself to build your character here among these worlds and eventually help take the fight to the evil that will inevitably approach, though it is uncertain as to when or where it will make itself known.

I hope you join in with us and most of all have funin making your character(s) and building friendships!

Regards,

Eden Shinteki, Sovereign Leader of the Five Worlds

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:25 am